Pages

Oct 8, 2008

2nd Saturday at Barton Art Gallery


"Soup and Silver"

Ahhhh! It's finally Fall and Second Saturday is upon us once again. My husband and I traditionally begin our second Saturday by having a Moretti Rosa or a glass of wine at Michelangelo's on I Street, then proceed to Barton Art Gallery next door. We are especially excited for this months Second Saturday as my very talented and beautiful Mom is showing at Barton! So please join us at Barton Galley this Saturday to view the works of local artist Jean Lamoure.

Jean Lamoure
October 11th - November 3rd
Second Saturday Opening
6pm - 9pm

Barton Art Galley
1723 I Street
Sacramento, Ca. 95811

916/443-4025
www.sacartz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I hate to use your comments as a way to contact you, but I was wondering if I could email you about a new adult coed sports league in Sacramento with fun silly sports like kickball and dodgeball. if you're interested in more info and possibly blogging about it, please email me at lets.play@xososports.com

Thanks for your help!