Pages

Jul 25, 2008

Go'in To The Dogs




OK. So I'm going to bore you with a lot of "Dog" and "Wine" stuff here on my next three posts. I think it's because I am home sick today and Stella is sick as well. She came down with a terrible case of what we call "the bumpies". She is on antibiotics and a LOW DOSE steroid to take care of the infection and the "bumpies". So, I am taking care of her, and she is taking care of me. We're quite a team!


This is fun...so I wanted to share...

THE FRIENDLY DOG WINERY CAN CUSTOM LABEL YOUR OWN DOG WINE!!
JUST SEND THEM A DIGITAL PICTURE OF YOUR BEST FRIEND.
TELL THEM WHICH CASE OR CASES OF THE FRIENDLY DOG, MOONDANCE CELLARS OR ORCHARD STATION WINES YOU LIKE. ADD 36 DOLLARS FOR 1 CASE OR 24 DOLLARS FOR 2 OR MORE CASES.

VIOLA! YOUR POOCHIE IS IMMORTALIZED AND CAN BE CELEBRATED WITH EVERY GLASS

LET THEM MAKE A LABEL FOR YOUR POOCH. CONTACT THEM AT: p.moondancecellars@comcast.net

All their wines are available at THE WINE ROOM - Kenwood, California

No comments: