Pages

Jan 6, 2009

Happy New Year!




Whew! Another whirl-wind Holiday Season has gone by. I love all the planning, shopping, and decorating that comes before the Holidays, but I find that the week before Christmas I dive into a mad frenzy. Every year I tell myself "next year I will finish shopping early, say "no" to a few parties, relax and enjoy the season". Hey, wait a minute...that's what I did this year! Where does the craziness come from? It's a mystery to me.

Christmas always ends up being a wonderful family time. Relaxing and fun! We then look forward to our annual "Bodega Bay New Years Celebration Getaway". Ahhh, four days of sea air, relaxation, champagne, and fun. Wow! That went by fast too! However, we have great memories of dancing to Mama Mia bonus tracks, Guitar Hero(which I thought I'd be good at, but am NOT!), shopping at Gabby Girl, "Girls Cocktail Hour" at Lucas Wharf, a visit to Nick's Cove, family walks on the beach, and sitting on the deck sipping champagne and watching the perfect sunset. Cheers!

Here's to a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2009!

More Crazy Photos on the "K2" Photo Album on the right

No comments: